Monday 10 October 2011

Loving a teddy bear!

Mercedes is almost five years old , she has many toys she likes to play with but her favorite one is this brown little teddy .

She said :" I have good friends at the school but my teddy is my best friend , it plays with me when I want , it sleep with me in the night . I love it ."



Sabina got this teddy bear for her bday and she knew how much Mercedes would like it so she gave it to her , it was very nice of Sabina .

Mercedes lost a brow teddy , she left it at Banff a few months ago , it was her favorite by that time , she was really sad about it  , she wanted to go back to the restaurant to get it or to buy the same one so we told her , She needs to take better care of her things and "maybe " she could have another one for her bday or X-mass so she is taking care  of this one very well.



I love when I take a photo and it has something special to talk about or to remember . Beside that her favorite toy is the teddy , we will remember her playing with the leaves in the fall.




No comments: