Thursday 29 September 2011

Memories of Halloween !

Since  halloween is around the corner ,  I decided to bring up that  memories of my girls from each year !
I believe Halloween is something for the kids to dress up and get candies :) that is all , I dont believe in anything else !


Mercedes first's halloween at her first playschool in Panama , it was cute & funny that she and another little girl had the same custome .

On october 31 of 2008 Mercedes choose this beautiful custome , perfect for the weather !


On 2009 We moved to Canada and she was already into "princess" dress up , my little princess wanted a custome of snow white !

On 2010  Mercedes picked her custome at Toys R us , I am not sure if it is a princess dress or barbie dress but she liked it becuase the color and the accesories .


OK, Sabina was too little to pick her first custome but she wore a little cat custome , she was so cute !




On 2010, Sabina was in love with "Minie& Mickie " so she had to have a minie mouse's custome for sure  .. she  still like them this year ( 2011) .

No comments: