Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sabina is 3 .

Today our little Sabina is 3 years old , and it is hard to believe how time flies . I remember to have in my arms 3 years ago a  tiny little baby . 


Sabina  is such a sweet little girl. She is quite mature for her age and often surprises me with her behavor , She is one smart girl and amazes everyone around her! She loves to sing and dance .


Today we had some cupcakes ,cards and some family visitors . It was like a small party for her but anyway she will have a party with her friends in a couple days .






I was reading her the card and she took it from me becuase she wanted to read it and said " Happy bday to me " that was so cute.

She loves to dress up and to dance a lot , so we took her to diney store to WEM for a shopping spree just for her and this was the dress she picked with 2 pairs of shoes.

1 comment:

Photography by Kristina said...

i love Sabina`s matreshka pj!!!!!